COVID 19 UPDATE: ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT COMING TO THE CLINIC? LEARN MORE ABOUT TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENT OPTIONS. CLICK HERE.
Pet Parent Recheck Checklist
In order for the doctor to assess and treat your pet properly without delay during your pet’s appointment, the items below should be completed. Please contact us by phone: 561-795-9398 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Contact all veterinarians who have treated your pet since your pet’s last appointment with one of our doctors and request that your pet’s medical records be sent to our office so that they are received by our office 3 days prior to your pet’s appointment date.
- Please request your pet’s medical records earlier rather than later so that the doctor has time to review them
- Fax: 561-795-8537; Email: email@example.com; Drag and Drop DropBox Link
- Bring a fecal sample to your pet’s appointment. Only a teaspoon of fecal matter is needed.
- Fill out the recheck questionnaire form found HERE 3 days prior to your pet’s appointment.
Covid 19 policy
- Review our COVID – 19 policies and procedures HERE.