Dr. Radosta, a board certified veterinary behaviorist can do a doctor to doctor consultation for your patient. Click here to find out more about Dr. Radosta.
Please call us at 561-795-9398 for pricing. Emergency consults are available.
How does it work?
- Create a hospital account here.
- Fill out the consultation form for your patient and send us your patient’s entire medical records either with our upload link or via email (email@example.com) or fax (561-795-8537). Make sure to note your account number on the fax, upload, or email.
- Please do not send a narrative from the client. This generally doesn’t yield information that is easily analyzed by the doctor. Please fill out the form as indicated.
- If the problem for which the consult is being submitted involves 2 pets, each will need their own consult and each will incur their own consult cost.
- Upload 2-4 videos no longer than 2 minutes each of the patients with our handy upload link (you do not need to be a Dropbox customer to use this link). Please note that there is an additional charge for more than 4 videos or if all videos total more than 8 minutes.
- At least one video should be of the pet’s behavior when they are home, not necessarily performing the problem behavior and including a tour of the environment. For feline behavioral periuria (elimination) cases, a video or picture of the litterboxes is necessary.
- At least one video of the problem behavior.
- Do not endanger people or animals in making videos.
- Videos longer than 2 minutes will incur.
- Within two business days of receipt of all materials, you will receive your patient’s consult results.
What do you get?
- 1-2 page report.
- Assessment of the videos.
- Differential diagnosis list and/or final diagnosis list.
- 1-2 medication recommendations.
- 2-3 management and safety recommendations.
- Long-term treatment options.
- Links to resources for you and your client.
- Recheck timeline recommendations.
- Follow-up phone call with the doctor for up to 14 days after the consult is returned to you.
What isn’t in the report?
- Detailed instructions on how to implement the behavioral treatments.
Ready to get started?
- Click here to open an account.
- Click here to start a consultation.
- Click here to upload videos and medical records.
Having trouble? Call us at 561-795-9398 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.